sábado, 5 de febrero de 2011

Magic Tree House, Valley of the Dinosaurs

(First post in English. My father insisted and insisted)

Jack and Annie are brother and sister. They were spending some time alone in the forest. They were playing when they saw an old tree house. They went in. There were a lot of books. Jack opened one of dinosaurs and said "I wish I could see a dinosaur for real". Then, Annie screamed and shouted: "A monster!".  It was a dinosaur. Jack and Annie were in the dinosaurs world.  How could they return home?

My opinion: It's a very interesting book. I would read more of this collection.

My rating:  9

2 comentarios:

  1. Es un blog muy interesante.
    Nos gusta mucho.

    Felicidades de tus tios de Canarias

    Carmen y cesar

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me gustaria decirte algun comentario, pero no se ingles, cuando vuelva a nacer aprendere.
    Un beso

    ResponderEliminar